Service Your Roof
With our decades of practical experience we have gained superior installation efficiency with both new construction and roof replacement projects. Contact us to find out how we can add value to your project.
New Construction Roofing
We can work alongside with your Architect or General Contractor to finish your project on time and within budget. We can assist with specification writing, budget numbers, and project planning.
Need to do a roof tear off and don’t have an Architect? That is ok! We can provide CAD Drawings of your roof to help facilitate the project.
Although your roof may be experiencing a leak, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is time to replace it. We will perform a thorough inspection and present our recommendation for the best course of action.
Each roof is unique; therefore each maintenance program should be too. Whether you need a quick patch repair or a partial roof section replaced, we can help. Let our experienced Maintenance Supervisor provide you with a quote.
Roofing Service Options
Areas of Expertise
Duro-Last has been the industry leader in producing custom-fabricated single-ply roofing systems, designing each roof to fit building specifications exactly, and manufacturing it under controlled factory conditions.
For building owners and managers, Duro-Last’s custom fabrication of single-ply roofing systems offers several advantages:
- Prefabricated roofing systems are easier to install throughout the year, even during adverse weather conditions. Installation time is reduced so the contractor can get on and off the job quickly. The relatively small amount of roof membrane seaming done in the field is completed with hot-air welding methods, which are virtually unaffected by cold or damp weather conditions.
- Single-ply roofing prefabrication dramatically reduces waste, both during the manufacturing process and installation. The roofing contractor orders the exact amount of roof membrane necessary for roof coverage, rather than a collection of raw materials.
- Prefabrication also appeals to engineers and architects who would like to address a particular structural or aesthetic design problem. Panel sizes, shapes and colors can be pre-planned and prefabricated to achieve desired visual results.
- Finally, prefabrication allows the roofing contractor to take control of a construction operation in a highly unstable environment. Roofing contractors must plan their roofing projects carefully, and are rewarded with greater worker productivity, a higher-quality installation and more satisfied customers.
Studies of roof failures show that most problems occur because of installation errors, particularly at changes in plane on the roof, such as projections, curbs, drains, perimeters and abutting walls. Duro-Last prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of on-site, rooftop membrane seaming, greatly reducing the likelihood of installation errors and leak problems in the future.
Duro-Last is a leader in manufacturing cool roof systems. A cool roof is both highly reflective and highly emissive, transferring less heat into the building compared to a dark colored “non-cool roof.”
Cool roofs provide benefits in all climates throughout the United States:
- Cool roofs, with highly reflectivity and emittance, can be 70 degrees cooler or more during hot summer days when compared with traditional roofing materials.
- Cool roof systems save money and energy during peak cooling demand periods – typically mid-days, when electricity demand and costs are highest.
- A cool roof surface can reduce the cost of operating rooftop HVAC units because the units will use cooler air than if mounted on a dark roof surface.
- Cool roof systems help reduce the urban heat-island effect by reflecting solar heat rather than absorbing and transferring it to buildings.
- By keeping moisture out while reflecting ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation, a cool roof can help to protect underlying insulation and the roofing substrate from deterioration.
In addition to being custom prefabricated, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is durable, energy-efficient, installed with no disruptions, code compliant and backed by the industry’s best warranties. The Duro-Last roofing system is the best long-term investment you can make in your building.
Your business continues as normal
Back by the industry’s best warranty. Duro-Last delivers the confidence of a secure installation around the entire perimeter of your building, and from the bottom of the roof assembly to the top. Duro-Last is a single-source supplier of roofing components that make up the complete system you need for your facility, engineered to work together to provide long-term, watertight protection. Your roof is inspected by a member of our National Technical Representative team who, upon approval, issues a single warranty that covers the entire installation from Edge-to-Edge & Deck-to-Sky™.